Dog Walker Bristol, experienced, professional and reliable.
Like you, my dogs are very precious to me, so I offer you and your dog the best possible care available, which is the same care I give to my dogs.
Our dogs are very important to us, so choosing a professional dog walker needs to be right for you, but more importantly right for your dog.
- Professional experienced dog walker and trainer.
- Canine First Aid Qualified.
- Fully insured with pet business and vehicle insurance.
- Police Check – Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Check (DBS) (formerly a CRB Check).
- As a dog trainer I provide additional training on walks at no extra cost to you.
- Flexible to your needs, short notice and unexpected changes catered for.
- 100% Reliable and Friendly.
- Full 1 hour dog walk.
- Small group walks of up to a maximum of six dogs.
- Lots of important socialisation with group and other dogs.
- Interactive playing games and having fun.
- Safety collars with company mobile number on, in addition to your ID tags.
- Dog walks come rain or shine.
- Dogs washed and cleaned if needed before being dropped off.
- Picking up and dropping off included in price.
- Safe crated van transportation with none spill water bowls in each crate.
- Water bowl checked and refilled on return from walk.
- Owners updated.
- Up to date on important new Law changes for owners and their walkers.
- Security of your home and privacy is my top priority.
- No identification of your home address on keys provided to me.
- Alarms set and codes kept secure.
Dog Walking Areas Covered in Bristol:
Henleaze, Westbury Park, Redland, Golden Hill, Stoke Bishop, Horfield, Filton, Lockleaze, Cotham, Sneyd Park, Coombe Dingle, Sea Mills, Southmead and Westbury-On-Trym.
If you’re looking for a high quality dog walking service that actually delivers then call me on 07854 091911, use the contact form on this site or e-mail me using the contact page.
I will arrange a convenient time to see you and your dog at your home, this is a free no obligation, no pressure consultation.
I will answer all your questions about my dog walking service and of course the most important bit, I get to meet your dog. The consultation will provide me with enough information to interact with your dog in a way that is consistent with their normal daily routines. The welfare and safety of your dog is paramount when they are in my care, which is why the consultation is important.